A workshop with Martin Nathanael
LIFE beyond DEATH
(There is no death ~ only Life!)
Thursday 2nd June 2016 at 10.30 am ~ 3.30 pm
Horsham Park Barn, Horsham RH12 1RH
Cost: £35 – tea and coffee provided (Please bring a packed lunch
Or eat at the Conservatory Café, which is next door).
* The Near-Death Experience Martin draws on is his own personal near-death encounters as well as presenting some of the findings of recent research.
These confirm the validity of ancient teachings about the soul’s journey into wholeness.
* The Stages of Transition from this world into the subtle dimensions of life.
* The Stages in Taking Birth influences which govern
the circumstances into which we are born
* Three bodies – physical, subtle and spiritual. Most people are only
ever aware of their physical body.
* Meditation – enables us to access our undying nature, the eternal Self,
which is not born and does not die.
Martin Nathanael is an Anglican Priest, Interfaith Minister, and Spiritual Counsellor. He has twice had close calls with death, both as a child and as an adult, which have deeply influenced his approach to living this life. He has also drawn upon recent research into the Near Death Experience and the perennial wisdom of the East and West in order to throw further light upon his own experience of life beyond death.
To book: please contact Martin: 01904 691201- email@example.com
The week-long event is in support of National Dying Matters Week, for the full programme see: www.horshamcircleoflifefestival.co.uk